HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
We are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join our team in .
The Operations Manager manages all operational activities of the district in order to meet internal goals and objectives and maintain customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and coordinate operational requirements, mange these effectively to provide a timely, cost effective quality service;
- Manage all aspects of District operations in a cost effective manner and operate continually within approved expenditure and management policies;
- Train, motivate and develop operational staff to ensure continually high standard of performance;
to include continual daily employee feedback and annual employee evaluations
- Ensure proper career progression and identify employees qualified for career advancement and/or further development and training;
- Identify customer requirements and communicate to staff in order to provide a timely, cost efficient and quality service;
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met;
- Reviews financial statements and departmental reports and directs the resolution of operational and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays;
- Maintain positive customer relationships;
- Responsible for all Quality, HSEQ, and DOT compliance within assigned district;
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals;
- Implement, train staff and ensure adherence to all rules, regulations, procedures, policies, and the accompanying administrative (paperwork) processes associated with each;
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of operations; to include review and approval of employee timesheets, requisition approvals and costing reports
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures;
- Oversees rental equipment fleet repair, service and maintenance, ensures all equipment deployed meets rent ready status, ensures that true equipment status is accurately represented in Inspire and all assets assigned to the district are accounted for
- Ensures facility and equipment assigned to the district is maintained in good repair and in a neat and orderly fashion both in the yard and on customer locations
- Ensures and oversees all vehicle and trailer service, maintenance and repairs are completed, vehicles are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion and compliant with DOT requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's preferred but not required.
- Minimum of five years related experience/training or equilvalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Budgeting and interpreting and understanding financial statements.
- Knowledge of Current practices, equipment, and technology used in onsite accommodations and auxiliary equipment for the oil and gas industry.
- Industrial and commercial building construction experience a plus.
- Understanding of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Requirements on job locations e.g. PPE required.
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Determining and managing necessary resources, time and materials of a project. Forecasting necessary project resources.
- Deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Must have a valid local driver's license with clean driving record
- Must pass a physical and drug/alcohol screen.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.