HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
We are currently looking for a Marine Carpenter II to join our team in Broussard, LA.
The Joiner II performs all repairs, installations and remodeling of rental housing units and associated equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts shaping or cutting of materials to specified measurements using basic hand tools;
- Assists with the installation of insulation and basic paneling to ceilings and walls;
- Study and interpret specifications in blueprint, sketches or building plans to determine dimensions and types of materials required for remodel and repair of temporary housing units;
- Preps and installs mineral wool insulation and materials to meet A60 fire protection;
- Preps and install standard fiberglass insulation materials;
- Install and repair all steel products in the rental fleet including metal duct work, hard core and soft core complete wall Panel systems and “B” and “C” class ceiling systems;
- Installs studs, paneling, FRP paneling, joiner doors, and moldings;
- Fit and install all floor installation aspects including leveling, installing, repairing Azrock, Dex-O-Tex, Tarkett
- Install A60, H60 exterior and “B” class interior doors;
- Installs, repairs and refurbishes all “low fire load” interior furnishings such as bunks, desks, cabinets in rental fleet.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of eighteen months related experience
- Require hand tool experience with equipment of the trade.
- Require metal duct work fabrication skills.
- Experience in fire retardant insulation and applications.
- Must have a valid local driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle.
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Physical requirements: Prolonged standing and walking; bending, stooping, squatting. kneeling / crawling; overhead work; twisting/rotation; climbing stairs and ladders; good static and dynamic balance
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.