Warrior Energy Services is looking for a Coiled Tubing Helper / Operator. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. Physically fit, 21 years of age, possess valid CDL, able to be away from home for multiple days at a time. Speak and write in English, capable of understanding and passing testing regarding safety requirements in the field. Basic math skills. Pass physical exam, drug test, criminal and MVR check. Know and conform to DOT regulations. Twelve (12) months experience on a CT Crew preferred.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Present self at appointed time and place ready and able to perform work as instructed by competent authority.
- Follow instructions for spotting equipment on location.
- Complete Treatment Reports.
- Perform pre/post job equipment inspections. Specifically, perform pre-trip vehicular inspections.
- Complete DOT logs as required by regulation and training.
- Keep workspaces (including vehicles) clean and free of safety hazards at all times. Observe all safety rules at all times. Knows how to use and always utilizes Personal Protective Equipment.
- Assist in rig-ups/rig-downs as well as operation of all equipment during a job. Assist with maintenance of equipment, replenishment of stores and general housekeeping while in the shop. Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Takes instruction on how to operate tools and equipment utilized on the job and in the shop. Specifically learn to independently (without constant supervision) operate and maintain fluid pumps and nitrogen equipment.
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
Other duties as assigned by competent leadership.