Warrior Energy Services is looking for a Completions Services Equipment Operator. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. Physically fit, 21 years of age, possess valid CDL, able to be away from home for multiple days at a time. Speak and write in English, capable of understanding and passing testing regarding safety requirements in the field. Basic math skills. Pass physical exam, drug test, criminal and MVR check
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Present self at appointed time and place ready and able to perform work as instructed by competent authority.
- Operates and maintains equipment without constant direct supervision.
- Follow instructions for spotting equipment on location.
- Ensure that all hi-pressure iron is banded with a current inspection date.
- Complete Treatment Reports.
- Understand and operate under constant direct supervision.
- Perform pre/post job equipment inspections. Specifically, perform pre-trip vehicular inspections.
- Keep workspaces (including vehicles) clean and free of safety hazards at all times. Observe all safety rules at all times. Knows how to use and always utilizes Personal Protective Equipment.
- Assist in rig-ups/rig-downs as well as operation of all equipment during a job. Assist with maintenance of equipment, replenishment of stores and general housekeeping while in the shop. Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Takes instruction on how to operate tools and equipment utilized on the job and in the shop. Communicates effectively with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
Other duties as assigned by competent leadership.