Warrior Energy Services is currently seeking a NCCO licensed Crane Operator for SPC Rentals Division in Youngsville. Must have a valid CDL license and previous experience operating overhead cranes. Employee must become proficient in SPC rental equipment.
Essential Duties of this position include:
- General repairs as necessary
- Maybe assigned to drive company vehicles as necessary
- Maybe assigned to enter data in a data base as necessary
- Maybe assigned to assist field employee(s) as necessary
- Maybe assigned to operate field equipment as necessary
- Complete work site and regulatory reporting documentation as necessary
- Responsible for reporting all accidents / incidents to direct manager
- Responsible for reporting all accidents / incidents to contracting representative, if occurrence is on contracting location
- Responsible for employee(s) under supervision’s regulatory documentation
- Responsible for safe crane operations and maintenance including but not limited to operating of, slings, cables, straps, mechanical and hydraulic equipment, certifications of lifting equipment, hooks and preventative maintenance
- Responsible for the safety of operations at all times especially during inclement weather.
- Will never override any safety alarms and devices.
- Required to maintain training as required by WESC, contractors and regulatory agencies
Other reasonable job assignments as necessary