Warrior Energy Services is looking for an E-Line Operator with at least 2 years of previous oilfield experience with at least 1 year of E-Line experience. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. Speak and write in English, capable of understanding and passing testing regarding safety requirements in the field. Basic math skills. Pass physical exam, drug test, criminal and MVR check.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Assist Field Service Supervisor in loading jobs and make sure all equipment is maintained to go on jobs
- Cleaning and rebuilding tools in shop and service locations.
- Knowledge of tools used and how they are set up as per well conditions.
- Re-heading electric line under supervision.
- Running E-Line in and out of well bore under supervision.
- Must be accessible 24-7 while on call.
- Knowledge of how to use a multi-meter to check tools, explosives, and stray voltage under direct supervision of FSS.
- Assist in setting up lubricator and pressure control operations.
- Communicating with Supervisor and rig crew to discuss job task at hand.
- Proficiently able to write a job safety analysis worksheet.
- Organize equipment and facilities in a neat workable condition.
- Maintain professional communication skills.
- Knowledge of Warrior Energy Safety Policies, QMS, comply with government requirements, Standard operating procedures, and work place instructions.
- Knowledge of Warrior Energy Services Explosive Safety Management System and DOT regulations.
- Identify hazards and address the issue with direct supervisor.