HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
We are currently looking for a HVAC Technician to join our team in Broussard, LA.
The HVAC Technician performs heating and air conditioning work in the installation, inspection, maintenance, alteration, and repair of air conditioning and ventilating systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, inspect, maintain, repair and modify air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems including pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls, valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, and traps.
- Calibrate and adjust thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
- Review plans, blueprints, and specifications for heating and air conditioning projects to understand scope of projects and to recommend potential changes.
- Assist in planning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems.
- Answer trouble calls for repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Maintain hand/power tools and equipment to ensure their safe and efficient operation.
- Assist in preparing material lists, preparing job records, and maintaining supplies and tools.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of eighteen months related experience
- Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Knowledgeable with current practices, equipment, materials, and supplies used in the heating and air conditioning trade.
- Knowledge of fire and safety regulations/practices pertaining to the heating and air conditioning trade.
- Experience in industrial and commercial building construction is a plus.
- Knowledge of state and local regulations pertaining to heating and air conditioning systems.
- Experience in testing and inspection methods for heating and air conditioning systems, equipment, and controls.
- Must have a valid local driver's license with clean driving record
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Physical requirements: Prolonged standing and walking; bending, stooping, squatting. kneeling / crawling; overhead work; twisting/rotation; climbing stairs and ladders; good static and dynamic balance
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.