Warrior Energy is seeking a Diesel / Hydroulic mechanic for our Broussard La. Location. Previous experence strongly preferred preferably on Oilfield equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform quality maintenance, diagnostics, disassembles, inspections, rebuilds, and reassembles of all components or equipment (i.e. engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems, power generations, electrical codes, etc.) either in a shop or on location with or without supervisor.
- Maintain failure reports and analysis on equipment that is deemed inadequate
- Know and understand Warrior Energy Safety Policies and comply with all requirements, operating procedures, and work place instructions
- Job tasks must be carried out to the highest quality level
- Correct obvious hazards and unsafe conditions and able to report those that cannot be immediately corrected to the district manager
- Perform functional test on motor units
- Test motor units per customer and/or division criteria
- Operate test equipment in compliance with manufacturer’s standards
- Clean and lubricate parts on equipment
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage or excess wear
- Evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction
- Resolve welding and fabrication issues on equipment and provides specification interpretation
- Ensure all corrections made to weld defects and sufficiently correct the defect
- Prepare maintenance reports on all equipment