HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a Field Service Technician to join our team in Midland, TX.
The Field Service Technician plays an integral part of the work scope of HB Rentals by delivering and servicing company equipment at offsite locations and performing repairs on company equipment, including but not limited to mobile accommodation units. Experience in trades such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC and/or general maintenance is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver, set up and retrieve equipment (water system, sewer system, satellite television, intercom and generator/light etc.) at remote job locations according to customer request and service agreement;
- Assist in the delivery, set-up and retrieval of accommodation units, furniture, appliances, materials, and equipment;
- Responsible for performing the utility service tie-ins (water, sewer, and electrical) to various sources in compliance with all applicable building code and regulations;
- Perform onsite servicing and maintenance of equipment on a scheduled or as needed basis depending on customer and company requirements;
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on company rental equipment, shop equipment, and facilities at assigned operating facility;
- Operate and perform required maintenance on assigned vehicle and all attached equipment in a safe manner and in accordance with FMCSA regulations;
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one to two years related experience
- Professional or personal experience with carpentry, plumbing, electrical, or mechanical maintenance and repairs preferred
- Ability to communicate and work professional with co-workers and customer representatives at all times
- Must have a valid local driver's license with clean driving record
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Physical requirements: Prolonged standing and walking; bending, stooping, squatting. kneeling / crawling; overhead work; twisting/rotation; climbing stairs and ladders; good static and dynamic balance
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.