Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 50,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and the SMFI Hydroclean™.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time QAQC Coordinator to join our team in Monessen, PA.
The QAQC Coordinator assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing practice systems; validating processes and procedures; providing documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Reporting, investigating, analyzing and documenting HSE incidents, regulatory compliance incidents and significant near misses.
- Maintain incident/accident reports.
- Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; etc.
- Ensure awareness of, and compliance with, relevant company/customer QHSE requirements.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no direct management responsibilities, however they supervise and coordinate the work of others, but are not involved in hiring, firing or influencing pay decisions.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two to five years quality experience.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.