HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
HB Rentals is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at our facility in Midland, TX.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for a variety of activities designed to service, repair and maintain auxiliary equipment for rental jobs. The primary area of work will be on rental trailers (mobile homes) used for oilfield operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance and repair activities on living quarters (trailers/mobile homes).
- Performs maintenance and repair activities on various pieces of equipment to include, water pumps, pressure sets, marine sanitation devices, lights, light plants, lift pumps and tanks.
- Diagnoses, services and repairs various systems that are found on pieces of equipment such as mechanical controls, pressure switches, power cords, lamps, pumps and motors.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions found in the equipment and completes repair. Cleans and services all equipment to prepare it for rent.
- Prepares work orders and delivery tickets.
- Keeps tools, equipment and work area clean, organized and in good working condition.
- May assist in training workers in mechanical repair techniques.
- Comply with all QHSE policies and procedures during the course of work.
- Ensures full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Two to three years' experience
- Working knowledge of standard practices, mobile home/trailer repair, materials, tools, and equipment used in the repaor and maintenance equipment.
- Experience with any mixture of: plumbing, electrical, mechanical, or carpentry
- Able to work well on a team, as well as independently (time management)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Current driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.