Warrior Energy Services is looking for a Pump Operator with at least 2 years of previous oilfield experience with at least 1 year of Pump Operator experience. Applicant must be able to rebuild Fluid end pumps and must be able to work crew members on deck to keep the job on schedule. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. Speak and write in English, capable of understanding and passing testing regarding safety requirements in the field. Basic math skills. Pass physical exam, drug test, criminal and MVR check.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Assist Field Service Supervisor in loading jobs and make sure all equipment is maintained to go on jobs
- Cleaning and rebuilding tools in shop and service locations.
- Knowledge of tools used and how they are set up as per well conditions.
- Must be accessible 24-7 while on call.
- Assist in setting up lubricator and pressure control operations.
- Communicating with Supervisor and rig crew to discuss job task at hand.
- Proficiently able to write a job safety analysis worksheet.
- Organize equipment and facilities in a neat workable condition.
- Maintain professional communication skills.
- Knowledge of Warrior Energy Safety Policies, QMS, comply with government requirements, Standard operating procedures, and work place instructions.
- Identify hazards and address the issue with direct supervisor.