SES, LLC – Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective well completion services in any downhole condition. As a global provider of best-in-class conventional, unconventional, intelligent and sand control tools, Superior Energy provides field proven state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production on land, shelf, deep-water and ultra-deep-water arenas. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires. SES, LLC – Completions Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.
Superior Completion Services is currently seeking District Engineer to join our team in Lafayette, LA.
Supervises all activities related to the operations engineering of the district in order to meet internal goals and objectives and maintain customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Operations Manager to plan, establish and maintain product and service quality objectives for the District, consistent with the Customer, Corporate goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development customer’s project designs, planning, demonstrating, and presentations if required.
- Initiate Engineering Design Request (EDR), when required.
- Review EDR’s for new products and Engineering Change Notices (ECN) for changes to existing products. Audit operations to ensure compliance.
- Create and update work instructions for department (SOP, TTP, TL, and other associated documents).
- Maintain liaison between field personnel and new product launches and coordinate with new and ongoing tool development.
- Advises on matters concerning job problems, subsequent investigations, and incident reports if necessary. Initiates and evaluates corrective action linked to operational incidents.
- Work with Materials Management group to properly manage inventory levels.
- Supervise training of Associate Engineers.
- Keep abreast and report competitive product offerings.
- Prepare written recommendations, review layouts, and perform FEA/TMAP/Tadpro and other computer modeling.
- Work closely with customer engineering specialist to analyze well conditions and job requirements.
- Develop and evaluate laboratory tests and information to ensure proper products and systems are being utilized on all treatments.
- Provides technical expertise to sales group in presentation of technical matters to customers.
- Conduct job quality and safety inspections.
- Enhances service delivery effort by conducting classes in product application for district Tool Specialist and Assembly personnel.
- Train and orient district sales personnel and Field Engineers on new products and services.
- Review job releases from the Tech. Sales Group for accuracy and application.
- Maintain current product offering catalog and price book (Product Master Log).
- A minimum of three years related experience in Completion Tools.
- Knowledge of downhole hydraulics.
- Basic understanding of downhole sand control completion principles and techniques.
- Current practices and technology used in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge, competency and experience in related field.
- Knowledge relating to completion services procedures and processes.
- Current practices, equipment, materials, and supplies used in the completion tools business.
- Ethical business practices.
- Budgeting and understanding financial statements.
- Applicable PPE required on job location.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering is required.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”.