HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a Rotational CDL Driver to join our team to assist in providing transportation needs to various districts. The position does not require that a candidate live in a set location in order to qualify for the Rotational CDL Driver.
Responsible for driving a truck hauling equipment often oversize and overweight to and from remote locations following all HSEQ policies, procedures and best practices set by company and customers. Uses winch or toter equipment associated with the truck to load and unload. Driver may also be required to haul water/sewer/trash to/from locations and to/from fill and dump sites as well as drive other vehicles as needed. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at customer job sites require.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must hold a Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License with tanker endorsements, depending on the type of vehicle being driven;
- Drives Winch Truck to customer location to unload or load equipment as required for the job. Uses winch to load or unload the equipment and to manually tie down the loaded equipment using chains and boomers.
- Must have a working knowledge of stretch trailers equipment, permitting and escort vehicles.
- Drive Toter truck and set-up mobile offices, construction trailers, living accommodation and modular buildings to and from sites often oversized loads and escorted runs. Sets up and tears down modular buildings at customer sites (i.e. positioning, blocking, leveling, and anchoring of buildings)
- Must be knowledgeable of all applicable DOT rules and regulations; and all job-related company, local, state and federal requirements;
- Assure that trucks/trailers/equipment are maintained and in good working condition. Must fill out Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report daily, per DOT Regulations;
- Must keep winch, trailers and accessories greased and oiled; check oil, tires, hoses and fitting daily. Notify supervisor of all problems immediately and perform minor repairs;
- Maintains accurate work tickets based on the company's requirements and the work performed for the customer(s), as well as the ability to maintain accurate driving log books (e-logs), pre-trip / post-trip inspections and maintenance files on the vehicle;
- Responsible for alerting appropriate supervisor when mechanical defects are noted and when work hours may exceed the DOT maximum;
- Attends required job-related training with respect to the operation of the equipment, company Standard Operating Procedures and other specialized training as required by regulatory agencies and the company;
- Responsible for conducting all field activities safely and accurately;
- Ensures full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Minimum two to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Clean MVR Report
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation rules, regulations and logging requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure materials
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.