Workstrings International, a Superior Energy Services Company, established in 1997, is a tubular rental company that specializes in the rental of primary drill pipe strings, tubing, landing strings, eXtreme™ Completion Tubulars and associated accessories. Workstrings maintains over 10,000,000 feet of drill pipe, tubing and associated accessories in inventory, which includes the industry’s largest inventory of Landing String. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable and Re-bill Supervisor to help support our Broussard, LA facility.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for tracking, capturing and reporting all domestic revenues as well as overseeing billing and collections and managing re-bill transactions. The individual works with Administration, Operations, Marketing personnel and Customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capable of managing a department and the employees in the department
- Oversee invoicing, collections, contracts and re-bill process, as well as the employees responsible for the associated duties
- Track customer accounts and contracts in reference to price and rental agreements
- Review all created job tickets and apply price adjustments to reflect customer agreements
- Calculate cost of return inspection and add to all job tickets as necessary
- Track job information from start to end
- Maintain communication with customers concerning status of jobs
- Coordinate with Operations on missing equipment upon job end
- Assist Operations with ticket movement in the system
- Report weekly to Management and Marketing on daily revenue trends and status of jobs
- Coordinate collection efforts on past due or troubled accounts
- Review and approve service company and re-bill invoices
- Create invoices reflecting all charges, excluding repair charges, either at job end or at month end for ongoing jobs
- Retrieve required approval on all invoicing from customers
- Electronic submission of invoices and setup of new customers for electronic submission
- Track and report all billing each month and accrued revenues to Accounting Manager
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems with the re-bill reporting process
- Coordinate with General Manager and Marketing for requested quotes from customers on a backup basis
- Follow and adhere to QA/HSE policies and procedures
- Participate in corporate compliance training, including, but not limited to DataStation.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND BEHAVIORAL ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to understand the flow of a rental job through a computer system
- Ability to analyze and communicate job status to other departments
- Ability to work within a team environment with significant contribution
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in billing/accounting practices
- Good organization skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Accounts Receivable/Billing preferred
- Prior supervisory experience
- Experience in oilfield and/or equipment rental
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply for this job on-line