SES, LLC – Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective sand control and stimulation services in any downhole condition. Challenging completions on the shelf, in deepwater and in ultra-deepwater arenas demand state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production. Superior Energy's field proven best-in-class sand control tools and stimulation services minimize risk, reduce completion costs and deliver optimized completions. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Superior Energy Completion Services is currently seeking a CNC Maintenance Technician to join their team in Houston, TX.
To support the manufacturing environment by accomplishing routine and special Maintenance activities of the shop.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform machine maintenance in designated areas of responsibility
- Provide technical support to manufacturing
- Perform equipment checklist and evaluations
- Watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Understand written statements in work related documents
- Identify problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and recommend solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Minimum 3+ years related experience; preferably in machine shop environment
- Machine maintenance knowledge such as cnc & manual lathes, cnc machining centers, manual mills, nc saws, forklift repair, etc.
- Electrical and Mechanical abilities related to machining tools
- Knowledge of heavy equipment operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote safe operations
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, or specifications
- High School Diploma required
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”.