About Superior Energy Services
Superior Energy Services is a leading provider of specialized oilfield services and equipment, focused on serving the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies as well as the plug and abandonment and decommissioning services required at the end of a well's life. The world's energy producers rely on us for the services, tools, equipment and exceptionally trained personnel needed to enhance and maintain the production of oil and gas wells. We play a vital role in all phases of a well's lifecycle — drilling, rentals, production and decommissioning.
Please feel free to review more information regarding Superior Energy Services at http://www.superiorenergy.com/
About Superior Energy Services Information Technology Group
Superior Energy Services Information Technology Group is the information systems backbone for Superior Energy Services Corporate and all of its subsidiaries. The group is dedicated to assist the corporation with strategic goals and direction by supporting its internal clients with excellent service for hardware, software and data delivery. The Direction and Goals for the group are to deliver effective and efficient service to support and assist the ever changing environment within this dynamic and exciting industry.
The ERP Application & Reporting administrator will be an integral part of our overall global Superior ERP Team geographically dispersed to support all our internal users/customers. This highly skilled professional will primarily help us with system installation, code release management and integration/datawarehouse reporting for Dynamics AX 2012 and D365 applications.
- Assist in code deployments, installation and monitoring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 in production and non-production environments
- Develop & Implement any data warehouse/integration source queries from AX/D365
- Leverage D365 data entities framework for most BI & integration needs
- Assist with data migration needs around AX and D365
- Perform problem analysis and resolve escalated technical/performance problems reported by users and management.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
- Identify threats or improper configurations that may impact system security
- Monitor and maintain Dynamics AX production environment to ensure availability to users and other company systems
- Evaluate and respond to performance logs and alerts, including operating system, Dynamics AX system and related systems
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning and reconfiguration of the Dynamics AX environment.
- Active member of the Dynamic AX implementation team across the various companies’ locations and operations
- Tightly collaborate with BI team, functional and technical AX ERP team members as well as other groups within the Superior IT Department
- 3 to 5 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX application administrator experience – AX 2012 or D365
- 5+ years of hands on data warehouse experience around Microsoft BI stack experience – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with different levels of internal customers
- Team player; Able to work effectively with Corporate ERP and regional IT teams
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong knowledge of basic finance daily and month end procedures
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven creative problem solving ability and strategic thinking
- Highly organized and able to work well with employees at all levels in the organization
Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Computer Science, Accounting/Financial or other Technical field preferred; MS Dynamics AX Technical certification is highly desirable.
Work Location(s): Houston, TX
Travel Requirements: 10%