Warrior Energy Services is looking for a Field Operations Supervisor with at least 5 years of previous E-Line experience preferably in a supervisory role. Coordinate customer requirements with all phases of operation including the areas of service preparation, service execution, and personnel supervision. Maintain attention to HSEQ, Quality Management System and Standard Operating Procedures. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. Speak and write in English, capable of understanding and passing testing regarding safety requirements in the field. Basic math skills. Pass physical exam, drug test, criminal and MVR check.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Conducts the operation of a service unit to maintain a high standard of efficiency in the performance of pipe recovery operations, cased hole operations, and all other operations of service.
- Maintains intimate knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures relative to company equipment, tools, and practice to ensure maximum operating efficiency with a minimum of lost time
- Interprets job results for customer personnel and recommends services best suited to the customer needs. Must have proficient knowledge of well conditions.
- Maintains equipment and facilities in a neat, workable condition.
- Promptly and accurately submits all required reports, job tickets, and summaries as per district.
- Must be able to pre-load a job according to well procedures throughout dispatch directives with no supervision
- Supervise the rig up and rig down of wire line equipment.
- Able to accurately troubleshoot all failures dealing with down hole and surface equipment.
- Directs all activities of an assigned job crew.
- Trains and develops assigned job crews by on the job training to maintain a high degree of field crew efficiency and to prepare personnel for advancement.
- Correct obvious hazards and unsafe conditions and able to report those that cannot be immediately corrected to the Operations Manager.
- Job tasks must be carried out to the highest quality level.
- Knowledge of Warrior Energy Safety Policies, QMS, comply with government requirements, Standard operating procedures, and work place instructions.
- Knowledge of Warrior Energy Services Explosive Safety Management System and DOT regulations.
- Must be accessible 24-7 while on call.
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.