Warrior Energy services is seeking a Coiled Tubing Helper/Operator. The position requires driving company vehicles so must have a clean driving record and valid drivers license. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. 12 months of previous Coiled Tubing experience preferred but not required. Must have basic math skills. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Present self at appointed time and place ready and able to perform work as instructed by supervisors.
- Follow instructions for spotting equipment on location.
- Complete Treatment Reports.
- Perform pre/post job equipment inspections. Specifically, perform pre-trip vehicular inspections.
- Complete DOT logs as required by regulation and training.
- Keep workspaces (including vehicles) clean and free of safety hazards at all times. Observe all safety rules at all times. Knows how to use and always utilizes Personal Protective Equipment.
- Assist in rig-ups/rig-downs as well as operation of all equipment during a job. Assist with maintenance of equipment, replenishment of stores and general housekeeping while in the shop. Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Takes instruction on how to operate tools and equipment utilized on the job and in the shop. Specifically learn to independently (without constant supervision) operate and maintain fluid pumps and nitrogen equipment.