Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 11,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and the SMFI Hydroclean™.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time API CNC Machinist to join our team in Lafayette, LA.
The Machinist supports the operations environment by manufacturing tools and repairing equipment as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operate machines (CNC Lathe).
· Ensures machines are in working order and properly maintained.
· Perform minor repairs on equipment.
· Follow established safety policies and procedures.
· On a rotation basis, will be required to be on call when scheduled.
· Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
· Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Minimum of two to five years’ API experience in a related field preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) preferred.
· Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.