Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Responsible for wide variety of clerical and administrative functions and duties at assigned location.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolve discrepancies by using standard procedures, or return incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combine data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; report needed changes.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Shows a positive work ethic /attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter, able to establish priorities and organize workload on a daily basis with minimal direction
- Strong organizational skillsAbility to effectively deal with problems under pressureExcellent documentation skills
Physical Job Demands:
- Environment may be busy, noisy, and will need excellent organizational, time, & stress management skills
- Must be able to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment/computers – possible muscle and eye strain
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.