About Superior Energy Services
Superior Energy Services is a leading provider of specialized oilfield services and equipment, focused on serving the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies as well as the plug and abandonment and decommissioning services required at the end of a well's life. The world's energy producers rely on us for the services, tools, equipment and exceptionally trained personnel needed to enhance and maintain the production of oil and gas wells. We play a vital role in all phases of a well's lifecycle — drilling, rentals, production and decommissioning.
Please feel free to review more information regarding Superior Energy Services at http://www.superiorenergy.com/
About Superior Energy Services Information Technology Group
Superior Energy Services Information Technology Group is the information systems backbone for Superior Energy Services Corporate and all of its subsidiaries including AsiaPac region. The group is dedicated to assist the corporation with strategic goals and direction by supporting its internal clients with excellent service for hardware, software and data delivery. The direction and goals for the group are to deliver effective and efficient service to support and assist the ever changing environment within this dynamic and exciting industry.
The ERP Technical Analyst is an integral part of the ERP Team. This highly skilled professional will primarily help us with Enhance (new functionalities) & Support activities for Dynamics AX 2012 R3/D365 ERP for our multi-national organization.
- Assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of D365/AX.
- Helps to configure, analyze, design, develop, and maintain ERP program codes and applications to support business processes and functions.
- Keep abreast with emerging knowledge in Dynamics AX/365 programming languages.
- Using recommended best practices and a thorough understanding of Dynamics AX functionality to create new features and/or fix reported issues and bugs.
- Apply functional and technical understanding of Dynamics AX to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.
- Assist in the creation of Functional Requirements and Technical Specifications Documents as well as documenting the enhancements made to the company’s Dynamics AX implementation.
- Responsible for Source Control, configuration and release management via Projects in AX
- Minimum of 3 Years’ hands on experience with configuring, developing, debugging and testing Dynamics AX using X++ and SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience using MorphX and Visual Studio
- 2+ years of experience developing reports in SSRS is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with C#.net
- Experience debugging AX applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications are a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with different levels of internal customers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of planning and execution of data conversion and integration processes as part of a Dynamics AX deployment
- Experience with middleware solutions as well as .Net Framework
- Exposure to Highly Interfaced ERP Environments
- Working knowledge with planning and execution of data conversion and integration processes as part of a Dynamics AX
- Experience with Management Reporter
Not Required, but a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of the oilfield services industry
- MS Dynamics AX certifications
- Ability to use/install/setup 3rd party modules with Dynamics AX
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Accounting/Financial or other Technical field; MS Dynamics AX certification is highly desirable.
Work Location(s): Houston, Texas
Travel Requirements: 10%
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.