Hamm & Phillips
Hamm & Phillips Service Company was founded in Ringwood, Oklahoma in 1968. We opened under the name "Harold Hamm Tank Truck Service" and consisted of one Bobtail Ford truck. Since 1968 the company's growth has been constant and steady. Growth continued through the oil "bust" in the 1980's, mainly because of a sound conservative business practice, and the growth continues. Hamm & Phillips services Oklahoma, Texas Panhandle, SW Kansas, and the tri-state area of North and South Dakota and Montana.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Adheres to safe work policies and procedures during work shift
· Performs work involving lifting, pushing, pulling, securing loads with straps and/or chains as necessary
· Assists truck driver with any tasks on or outside of the truck
· Maintains proper housekeeping in the truck; wash tractor trailer unit in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines
· Completes required work plans, job safety analysis, observations, and attend safety meetings as required
· May be required to drive commercial motor vehicle in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and company guidelines inclusive of safe operation and completing all required documentation
· Works using had tools or power tools
· Performs other duties as required within the scope of the position
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Ability to understand and follow instructions from truck driver or other company personnel
· Willingness and ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
· Must be physically capable of carrying out duties safely and with no difficulty
· Must be able to work variable schedules/shifts and long hours
· Must be able to work at heights
· Required to pass pre-employment background checks.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
· Basic knowledge of oilfield well servicing preferred
· Knowledge of/or experience in mechanical maintenance and repair of diesel trucks preferred
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply for the job online”.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.