Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 11,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and the SMFI Hydroclean™.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Operations Coordinator to join our team in Midland, TX.
The Operations Coordinator will assist in determining the schedule and workflow, ensuring a continuous supply of people and equipment for jobs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and track personnel to ensure that resources are available for jobs. This includes 3rd party employees and equipment.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all levels of employees within the district work force to ensure that a system of open communication exists, and that employees know what to do and when.
- Demonstrate Leadership behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible for serving as a role model for all district personnel.
- Provide technical support to sales. Normally this will involve advising customers and other employees on equipment specifications and customizations per job.
- Responsible for purchasing equipment and tools, and the role has an approved spend level.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and District Manager to plan, establish and maintain product and service quality objectives and goals for the district.
- Responsible for communicating and ensuring full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and communication style when dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department. Manual work will be performed.
Perform all management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) required.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.