Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
The parts coordinator duties are to ensure the shop and field have the necessary parts ready for use at all times.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist mechanics in the shop by ensuring the parts are in stock to complete routine maintenance
- Order, deliver, and pick up any necessary parts
- Complete physical inventory of parts in shop
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE)
- Shows a positive work ethic /attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience working in oil field industry
- Valid Class C Driver’s license
- Reading comprehension and writing skills
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Physical Job Demands:
- Exposure to weather – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions – Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Must be able to work long periods of time, including nights and weekends
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (over 50lbs.), carrying and bending
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.