Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties; completes a variety of administrative duties.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Retrieves messages from voicemail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access when required
- Updates appointment calendars.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail; maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Assists in processing/posting of payments received
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and work ethic
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Able to operate a multi-line telephone
- Ability to effectively assist customers and employees within the location
Physical Job Demands:
- Environment may be busy, noisy, and will need excellent organizational, time, & stress management skills
- Must be able to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment/computers – possible muscle and eye strain
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Controller/Operations Manager
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.