Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Pumpco Energy Services is currently looking for a District Engineer for our West Texas Operations
Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the activities of the engineering department in the district. Including supervising technical aspects of well site stimulation services to ensure customers are provided with superior service quality. Responsible for overall technical quality of district operations.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recommends job procedures on individual wells to enhance labor efficiency, material efficiency, engineering effectiveness, customer service, service quality and safety.
- Work with operations management to set proper pricing on engineering proposals to enhance profitability.
- Develop and recommend engineering policies with the Fracturing Department.
- Responsible for pre-job design and real-time analysis of FRAC jobs.
- Responsible for quality control of well site technical applications.
- Provide technical support to clients and FRAC crews.
- Propose and write stimulation treatment procedures.
- Client sales calls as needed.
- Present monthly performance reports as requested by district manager.
- Ensure all direct reports understand and comply with Standard Operating Procedures, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Provide orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensure that the authority and responsibility for each position is defined and understood.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or related Science or Engineering Degrees accepted
- Minimum 5 years Fracturing/Stimulation experience in service company or oilfield operating company
- Valid Driver’s License
Physical Job Demands:
- Exposure to weather – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions – Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Required to travel to job sites for a week or more at a time in a designated area.
- Must be able to work long periods of time, including nights and weekends
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (over 50lbs.), carrying, bending, and shoveling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.