Warrior Energy Services is looking for an entry level Slick-line Assistant for our on-land Slick Line division. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. CDL license preferred but not required.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Assists the Slick-line operator in all aspects of the job, from rigging up equipment; installing equipment onto the x-mas tree, to performing other slick-line work.
- Assists in carrying hand toolbox and other equipment to and from the job, to include up and down stairs.
- Installs and removes tree cap by using appropriate tool.
- Assists in making lubricators together to proper length to run service tools.
- Assists the Operator with the installing of the wireline valve.
- Completes the make up of the stuffing box on to the lubricator.
- Assists in carrying all equipment and hand toolbox off the job site.
- Maintains, services, and cleans tools and equipment.
- Assists the Mechanic when on worksite.
- Ability to work a “24 hour on call” schedule
- Responsible for ensuring that all required training is current at all times.
- Responsible for attending all safety related meetings and follow all safety regulations and guidelines as defined by Warrior/Superior or its customers.
- Maintains a safe work area or job site by following Warrior/Superior’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental (QHSE) and Standard Operating (SOP's) procedures manuals.
- Responsible for taking the initiative to learn slick line job tasks.