Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Primary contact in coordinating, staging and completion of customer orders for equipment and personnel in preparation for jobs. Includes both internal and external customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take orders for equipment or services from customers and relay information to the operations manager
- Review/verify truck reports, time cards, and DOT logs turned in by employees.
- Call out crews for jobs and different assignments as instructed by the operations manager
- Prepare dispatch sheets for jobs
- Coordinate transportation under direction of district manager
- Order parts / services as needed from vendors
- Maintain job information on dispatch board
- Inputs computer data
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE)
- Shows a positive work ethic /attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- General knowledge of Pumpco Energy Services products and services
- Ability to work closely with fellow employees
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
Physical Job Demands:
- Ability to work a “24 hour on call” rotational schedule is required
- Exposure to weather – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions – Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (20lbs maximum)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase PlanSuperior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.