Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Responsible for the daily upkeep and general tasks around the yard.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- May unload and assist with transition from incoming trucks, painting, cleaning, and maintaining
- Will clean shop daily by sweeping and mopping and taking out the trash and putting up all tools in designated places
- Operate a forklift and over-head hoist.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including required PPE.
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Job Demands
- Exposure to weather – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions – Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Must be able to work long periods of time, including nights and weekends
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (over 50lbs.), carrying and bending
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.