Wild Well Control, a Superior Energy Services Company, is the world’s leading provider of firefighting, blowout control, well and marine engineering and training services. In addition to resolving well control and pressure control problems, Wild Well Control's Engineering group provides well control support, well modeling, contingency planning, relief well designing and risk management planning for well control. The specialized Marine Engineering Group provides computer modeling for offshore structures and floating assets, damage and stability analysis, as well as platform recovery.
Wild Well Control is currently seeking a Technical Bid Specialist to join our team!
We are seeking a Technical Bid Specialist to support the Contracts & Proposals Department to provide administrative and other non-technical support to the activities of the Department, help coordinate the general departmental activities, assist with basic bid development and vendor questionnaires. We are looking for someone who is highly organized with a strong work ethic. An outgoing, positive attitude is a must!
- File, search and retrieve documents from Sharepoint, the Network Server or other electronic filing systems.
- Develop and maintain various data bases on specific group and company projects and/or, proposals
- Assist in preparing documents, including bids and reports for management
- Set up and maintain proposals project management files, schedules and records
- Assist with and develop proposals / bids – both domestic and international clients
- Generating documents in various media formats
- Maintain standardized forms for weekly/monthly reports
- Issue job numbers when directed by Proposals Manager or Proposals Lead
- Issue proposal numbers and maintain appropriate filing of proposals and associated correspondence
- Assist with status tracking of pending projects to maintain deadline compliance and support project closeouts
- Support Contracts & Proposals Group with final document preparations for submission to clients
- Coordinate shipment and track delivery of tender packages to clients
- Provide support for various initiatives as required
- Minimum 4 years previous administrative/office experience
- Oil & Gas services industry experience a plus
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and MS Project software
- Experience in document control highly preferable, including archiving, naming conventions, searchable functionality
- Effective team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethics, ability to set priorities and work without supervision; but with a balanced sense of initiative with the ability to recognize when to ask questions or ask for help.
- Mature, dependable, confident, organized and adaptable to change.
- Maintains a professional demeanor.
- Ability to manage time, deadlines, and e-mails.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.