HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
We are currently looking for a Service Technician to join our team in Midland, TX.
The Service Technician will service our rental equipment at an HB Rentals facility or in the field on customer locations. Our equipment includes mobile homes, generators, light towers, volume pumps, sewer tanks, water tanks, and satellite systems. We are seeking candidates with general knowledge and experience with a carpentry, electrical or plumbing background.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers, sets up, and retrieves all equipment at job sites; including water system, sewer system, satellite television, intercom, and generator/light plant
- Completes electrical service connection to rig or generator power
- Break down, load, and reset equipment at time of rig movement
- Install and replace home appliances, furniture, and equipment as necessaryResponds to service calls by troubleshooting equipment and ensuring satisfactory performance
- Completes work order on-site prior to customer billing and presents to company representative for signature
- Prepare and/or participate in job safety meetings (JSA) prior to the start of an assigned task or project
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance to assigned vehicle and equipment
- Performs minor service work and repairs to assigned vehicle (including oil changes, fuel filter changes, etc.)
- Other job duties will be assigned as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years related experience
- Professional or personal experience with carpentry, plumbing, electrical, or mechanical maintenance and repairs preferred
- Ability to communicate and work professional with co-workers and customer representatives at all times
- Must have a valid local driver's license with clean driving record
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, nights and overtime as needed
- Physical requirements: Prolonged standing and walking; bending, stooping, squatting. kneeling / crawling; overhead work; twisting/rotation; climbing stairs and ladders; good static and dynamic balance
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.