HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience. We ensure unwavering reliability by responding to customer needs immediately by being available 24/7, 365 days a year.
HB Rentals is currently hiring a Business Development Manager to join our team in Frederick, CO.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a four-year college or university, as well as 3-5 years sales and marketing experience.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Proactive, confident self-starter and strong analytical thinker.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, paired with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers, to Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.