Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 50,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and jars.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Manufacturing Account Manager to join our team in Houston, TX.
The Account Manager sells equipment and/or services to new or existing customers. Responsible for determining, generating and capturing sales outside the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and meeting with potential customers for the purpose of acquiring new jobs and opportunities.
- Working knowledge of all Company products/services.
- Creates strategic account plans to understand the customers’ business model, market, and needs to implement short and long term action plans
- Manage quoting process for assigned territory and / or specific accounts
- Work with administrative personnel in processing sales tickets and paperwork
- Collaborate with other functions (technical services, manufacturing, operations, etc.) to develop value-added and differentiated solutions using the company’s broad machining capabilities and resources.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times including personal appearance and interaction with the customer
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Willing to travel to Stabil Drill locations throughout the US such as Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, North Dakota, Colorado, and Pennsylvania.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, metal experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CNC metal working machines, machine tools, and tooling.
- Bachelors from a 4 year college or university, or combination of education and experience.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.