Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
The lead mechanic is responsible for the mechanical workings of all vehicles and ensures operational readiness of equipment and vehicles by performing preventive maintenance.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE)
- Shows a positive work ethic /attitude
- Good communication skills
- Experience must be 3-6 months as Mechanic III
- Experience is preferred but not required as a condition of employment
- Valid Class C Driver’s license
- Reading comprehension and writing skills
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Physical Job Demands:
- Exposure to weather – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions – Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Required to travel to job sites for a week or more at a time in a designated area.
- Must be able to work long periods of time, including nights and weekends
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (over 50lbs.), carrying, bending, and shoveling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.