PMI Environmental Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has grown to become a leader in the environmental services field, providing a full range of cleaning and environmental services solutions. Our team of dedicated, hard-working professionals is committed to providing customers with safe, effective, cost-efficient solutions that meet their individual needs. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
PMI Environmental Services is currently hiring a Heavy Equipment Operator for Midland, TX.
Responsible for operating multiple pieces of equipment including, but not limited to:
- Back Hoe
- Track Hoe
- Mini Excavator
- Extended Reach Excavator
- Bull Dozer (multiple sizes)
- Track Truck
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect and perform daily preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Participate in all HSE training and understands PMI’s safety rules in regards to operating machinery and other aspects of the job.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the pre-job safety meetings and JSEA’s as it relates to operating of heavy equipment.
- Travel to and from job sites that are assigned to the employee.
- Safely operate the machines needed to perform the job task he/she is assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should always demonstrate the following competencies:
- Know, understand and able to apply all safety related rules and regulations regarding job tasks assigned.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; must be able to read and interpret written information.
- Change Management - Communicates changes effectively.
- Delegation - Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics – Maintains all work-related commitments.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Strategic Thinking - Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Sets goals and objectives.
- Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; constantly monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards.
- 12 months experience working with Permian Basin pipeline construction and maintenance preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license. CDL license is preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather); risk of radiation and vibration.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan