Stabil Drill, A Superior Energy Services Company, since 1986, not only has provided tough, durable tools delivered where and when you need them, but also the wellsite experience and downhole knowledge for today's demanding drilling applications. Stabil Drill can easily fit any assembly with an inventory of more than 11,000 rental tools, including stabilizers, non-magnetic drill collars, hole openers, shock tools, torque subs, reamers, mills, subs and the SMFI Hydroclean™.
Stabil Drill is currently seeking a Full-Time Operations Manager to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Operations Mgr will manage the daily activities of an operations district. Determine workflow and scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working relationship with customers to ensure their job specific needs are met.
- Research the industry to generate new business.
- Provide technical assistance to the sales staff in proposal presentation and well work procedures for their clientele.
- Complete revenue and expense reports.
- Plan and conducts business activities within the constraints of the budget by monitoring expenses.
- Assist the District Manager with yearly budget preparation.
- Ensure that all operations personnel complete their assigned work in accordance with standard operating procedures that includes paperwork and equipment.
- Assist in assigning service work to personnel and supervises the job from the point of call to the completion of the job.
- Assist the District Manager with completing employee evaluations and performance reviews.
- May assist with approving employee’s time daily.
- Schedule/track equipment and personnel to complete jobs, including 3rd party equipment.
- Responsible for all Quality, QHSE, and DOT compliance within assigned district.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and communication style in dealing with customers and coworkers.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Manage employees directly or through subordinate supervisors. Perform all management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in a related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED) required.
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.