Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
Ensure district compliance with company safety policies and regulations, in accordance with Federal and State laws.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take part in the rig up and rig down of equipment by supervising personnel to ensure focus on safety
- Risk identification and management, incident reporting and investigation, waste minimization, pollution prevention and control, various compliance activities and implementation of various aspects of management systems in all areas of HSE
- Conducts inspections and assessments
- Perform regular audits to ensure compliance
- Supervise progress toward the attainment of Pumpco Energy Service safety goals and Target Zero
- Observing and mentoring of operations personnel in safe work planning and practice
- Indirect supervision of all employees regarding safety & training
- Direct supervision of up to 5 safety representatives including trainers
- Other duties as assigned
Strong commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE)
- Shows a positive work ethic /attitude
- Sound analytical and interpretational skills
- Skilled in applying problem-solving techniques to complications that may arise
Skilled in verbal and written communication
- High School graduate
- Post-Secondary education relating to Safety
- Minimum four years working with OSHA and DOT regulations
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of operations, products, company policies, and government regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office desktop applications
Physical Job Demands:
- Exposure to weather – Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions – Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Required to travel to job sites for a week or more at a time in a designated area.
- Must be able to work long periods of time, including nights and weekends
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (over 50lbs.), carrying, bending, and shoveling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.